At GoFi8ure we think Xero is a great tool for small to medium sized business. Not only does it save you or your accounts person time, it also gives you clear, clean data & information with just a few clicks of a button.
Through Xero we can empower our clients and their staff to improve their businesses. For this to work, the training has to be ‘spot on’. Our expert trainers are some of the best in our industry. To ensure we provide the best training possible, we’ve developed all kinds of tools, tips, blog spots and training aids for our clients.
We want you to know the in’s and outs of Xero. That’s why GoFi8ure and the Say It Like It Is Training Division, have developed our very own tailor-made Xero training courses, using your data for ease of learning utilising a 12-step “best bookkeeping” checklist. But never fear, if you don’t yet have a Xero account, we have a training account ready for action.
Xero Training Courses
Xero Mate $250 + GST BOOK
The Xero Mate is an entry–level Xero training course where you learn step 1 to 6 of the checklist and the following topics in Xero;
- Basic Xero concepts – understanding web based accounting systems
- The Xero dashboard – setting up your dashboard
- Accounts basics – accounts receivable/payable, spend/receive money
- Bank accounts – importing transactions, reconciliation, setting up bank feeds etc.
- Contacts – setting up your customer files, managing/viewing contacts
- Finding Help – how to get help with Xero
- Q&A – general Xero queries
Xero Hero $350 + GST BOOK
The Xero Hero is a comprehensive Xero training course where you learn step 1-12 of the checklist and the following topics in Xero;
- Reports – the report centre, favourites, GST, Balance Sheet, Profit and Loss
- Reports – publishing, customising useful reports you need to run your business
- Accounts – advanced options including expense claims
- Contacts – merging, importing, grouping and correcting
- Price list – setting your price list in Xero
- Chart of accounts – adding/changing information
- Organisation information/financial/Invoice settings options
- Tracking – setup and reporting options
Xero Fresh $200 + GST BOOK
The Xero Fresh is a re-fresher Xero training course to test the checklist in action in your business and usually follows Xero Mate or Xero Hero.
Output Requirements; management reports and GST reconciliation, end of year preparation for Chartered Accountant.
Our team of Xero Heroes will help you with your Xero training program so you can be a Xero Hero too.
Xero2Max $350 + GST BOOK
The Xero2Max course is for Business Owners who have completed either our Warrant of Finance or Xero Hero course (prerequisites for enrollment).
This is the course for Business Owners to harness the data in Xero to measure their performance & reconcile their financial position monthly.
This course will cover:
- Understanding your financial statements
- Measure your staff’s Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) weekly / monthly
- Management Accounting 101
- Financial Accounting 101
- Getting to grips with the key numbers + ratios that drive your business for growth
- Implementing a financial strategy into your business
- Tips for breaking through strategy execution barriers
- Cashflow / forecasting & Management Reporting monthly
- Advice on how to interpret the numbers for Stakeholder board meetings, Bankers & Accountants
- Get a strategy for planning, leading, organising & controlling your business asset
- Plan for succession / exit framework assignments for on going months
Course fee can apply if you take up this pathway.
For all Business Owners who yearn to work on their business, this is the course for you.